Aurora Museum & Archives (994.35.54)
A Cadet Corps was formed in 1912 by Aurora Public School principal J.G. McDonald and Capt Taylor of B Company, 12th Regiment. Yearly inspections were held in the spring until 1965 when the program ended.
In 1965 a Cadet Corps was sponsored by the Royal Canadian Legion and the Queen’s York Rangers and continues to this day.