Date: circa 1926-1927
Credits: BAnQ Rouyn-Noranda, Xstrata Cuivre Canada funds, Fonderie Horne, Vavasour & Dick series. 08-Y,P123,S1,P409.
This camp was located close to the future location of Noranda city up until it was destroyed in 1930. It consisted of two dorms—one for miners and another one for management—, a kitchen, a dining room and an administrative office. Only the latter was retained and moved to the mine’s area. The building was later turned into a museum by the company.