Beacons of Light - Lighthouses of Prince Edward Island Virtual Museum of Canada
Navigation
        Previous Image   Next Image    

This sketch shows the various buildings that were part of the Point Prim Lightstation. Circa 1950. Elinor Gillis.

 
  The Point Prim Lightstation. Circa 1950. Elinor Gillis.    
             
         
© 2007, Community Museums Association of Prince Edward Island Comments Credits Home Francais