Beacons of Light - Lighthouses of Prince Edward Island Virtual Museum of Canada
Navigation
        Previous Image   Next Image    

A drum lens similar to this was installed at Point Prim Lighthouse in 1958 for use with a kerosene vapour light. 2006. Carol Livingstone.

 
  A drum lens.  2006.  Carol Livingstone.    
             
         
© 2007, Community Museums Association of Prince Edward Island Comments Credits Home Francais