Trinity Museum
Trinity, Newfoundland and Labrador

Gallery Thumbnail Gallery Stories Contact Us Search
 

Restoration of Lester-Garland House

All Locations All Hot Spots All Audio All Video

 

All Hot Spots

North Wall
Northwest Arm, Trinity, Newfoundland
November 17, 1874:
O'Dea, Mr. Chris - President, Trinity Trust - Canada Inc.
O'Neill, Dr. Paul
Old Brick - from the ruins.
Old Brick, from the ruins
One of four plans found in the Garland/Ryan Shop in 1964.
Original brass lock of the 1819 door.
Original Door Knocker
Original Fan Light Window
Original Front Entance Door
Outside of the front entrance
Painting of the Lester Fleet of Ships, 1795
Parish Hall
Perry, Mr. G. Alan, Director, Trinity Trust - Canada Inc.
Photograph by Mrs. Douglas Oldford of the Ship Matthew in Trinity Hr.
Pork Store
Powder House
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinbororgh

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Important Notices  
© 2017 All Rights Reserved