Trinity Museum
Trinity, Newfoundland and Labrador

Gallery Thumbnail Gallery Stories Contact Us Search
 

The Trinity Benefit Club (TBC) - 170 Years of History, 1838 - 2008
Images: Buildings & Structures

 
The Court House (Where the Trinity Benefit Club first held their meetings.)
1 of 22
The Parish Hall (Where the Trinity Benefit Club meets today.)
2 of 22
Mortuary Chapel
3 of 22
Stained glass window in memory of Charles Rowe
4 of 22
Stained glass window in memory of Charles Rowe
5 of 22
Stained glass window in memory of Pte. Frank Morris
6 of 22
Stained glass window in memory of Pte. Frank Morris
7 of 22
The Parish Hall on Candlemas Day
8 of 22
Trinity Benefit Club members parading on Candlemas Day
9 of 22
Trinity Benefit Club members parading to St. Paul's Anglican Church for a service
10 of 22
Trinity Benefit Club members parading to St. Pau's Anglican Church for a service
11 of 22
Trinity Benefit Club members parading to St. Paul's Anglican Church for a service
12 of 22
Trinity Benefit Club members outside the church before the serivce.
13 of 22
Trinity Benefit Club members crossing their staffs in front of St. Paul's Anglican Church.
14 of 22
Trinity Benefit Club members entering the church to attend the church service.
15 of 22
Trinity Benefit Club members continue their parade around Trinity after the church service
16 of 22
Trinity Benefit Club members continue their parade around Trinity after the church service
17 of 22
Trinity Benefit Club members continue their parade around Trinity after the church service
18 of 22

Page: 1 2

Important Notices  
© 2017 All Rights Reserved