Bruce Mines and Plummer Additional Union Public Library
Bruce Mines, Ontario

Gallery Thumbnail Gallery Stories Contact Us Search
 

Bruce Mines: A History of Copper

 
John Bondarenko and fellow copper miner.
1 of 181
Plaque erected by the Ontario Archaeological and Historic Sites Board.
2 of 181
James Bruce, the Eighth Earl of Elgin
3 of 181
Marquess of Queensbury and his wife visiting the Bruce Mines.
4 of 181
Copper Miners
5 of 181
Bruce Copper Mines Ltd., original mill in background.
6 of 181
Stamp Mill workings.
7 of 181
Concentrating Plant, Headframe and Bunkhouse near the Wellington Mine area.
8 of 181
West Canada Mining Company installing a pump in the mineshaft.
9 of 181
The Montreal Mining Company Mill (Smelter)
10 of 181
West Canada Mining Company miners working at the copper mines.
11 of 181
Bruce Copper Mines
12 of 181
Concentrating Mill, built around 1901.
13 of 181
No.2 Shaft and an old caved-in stope at Bruce Mines.
14 of 181
John Bondarenko
15 of 181
Concentrating Mill (side view)
16 of 181
Old powder house located between the lodes, north of Caribou Road.
17 of 181
Map of copper veins and workings at the Bruce Mines.
18 of 181

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Important Notices  
© 2017 All Rights Reserved