TEXTE EN PIECE JOINTE

Annexation History

Village of McMurray May 6, 1947
Town of McMurray Dec. 29, 1948
Town of Fort McMurray Jun. 1, 1962
New Town of Fort McMurray Jun. 30, 1964
Thickwood Heights Aug. 1, 1972
Snye & Part of Abasand Heights Jan. 1, 1973
Beacon Hill, MacKenzie Park Jan. 1, 1974
& Roche Island
Timberlea Jan. 1, 1980
City of Fort McMurray Sept. 1, 1980
West Part of Timberlea Jan. 1, 1982
East Side of Athabasca River Dec. 8, 1985
Within Sec.20-89-9-W4

Crédit 1: The City of Fort McMurray