Kingsboro Church Cemetery maintained for the benefit of the community by directors appointed by the Kingsboro congregation.The Kingsboro Cemetery is owned and operated by the Kingsboro congregation. A cemetery committee is appointed by the church to manage the affairs of the cemetery. The neat well-cared-for cemetery lies to the north of the current church building. Incorporated into the current cemetery is the area that served as the location of the first two church buildings. Additional land was acquired for the cemetery in 1950, 1970 and in 2003. Evidence of the close knit community is revealed in that each time the owners of land bordering on the cemetery have donated additional amounts of land for the purpose of enlarging the area available for burials.