Bralorne Pioneer Museum
Gold Bridge, British Columbia

Gallery Thumbnail Gallery Stories Contact Us Search
 

Bralorne-Pioneer: Their Past Lives Here
Images:

 
Maternity ward name card from Bralorne Hospital nursery
37 of 61
1945, B.C. Telephone Co. Snowmobile.
38 of 61
B.C. Telephone office sign on display in Bralorne Pioneer Museum, used from 1938 to 1971.
39 of 61
One of three B.C. Telephone Company switchboards in use in Bralorne from 1938 to 1971.
40 of 61
James Keir and Helen Farquhar married at Boultbee Memorial Church, June 1953.
41 of 61
Scouts on church alter.
42 of 61
The Wedding of Vera Edgeworth to Jeff Lee 1958.
43 of 61
Class of 47 or 48 at Bralorne School Annex.
44 of 61
The company owned Cookhouse Restaurant, 1938.
45 of 61
The Cookhouse bakery 1938.
46 of 61
The Cookhouse Kitchen, 1938.
47 of 61
Main Street Bralorne 1938 showing The Company Store, the Cookhouse Restaurant and Bunkhouse.
48 of 61
The Cookhouse coffee urn.
49 of 61
Dentist chair on display
50 of 61
Bralorne Volunteer Fire Department Hall and Truck based on Main St. Bralorne 1st Townsite.
51 of 61
The construction of the Terzaghi Diversion Dam  about 1955 to 1957.
52 of 61
Alva Lucille Warden at graduation from Royal Columbian Hospital Nursing Sept. 1953
53 of 61
Dr. P. Ashmore was hired by Pioneer in 1959 and worked in the Bralorne Hospital until 1960.
54 of 61

Page: 1 2 3 4

Important Notices  
© 2019 All Rights Reserved