Trinity Museum
Trinity, Newfoundland and Labrador

Gallery Thumbnail Gallery Stories Contact Us Search

Restoration of Lester-Garland House
Images: General

The Taverner, Lester, Garland, Ryan Plantation at Trinity, NL. Now a Provincial Historic Site
1 of 121
The Lester-Garland House of 1819-20, reconstructed in 1996 - 1997.
2 of 121
Portrait of Benjamin Lester
3 of 121
Amy Lester and her husband George Garland.
4 of 121
John Bingley Garland and his brother George Garland Jr.
5 of 121
Abandoned House and Shop.
6 of 121
Margaurite Ryan. Owned by Ryan Brothers Ltd.
7 of 121
Gerd, owned by Ryan Brothers Ltd. at the Salt Wharf, Trinity, Newfoundland.
8 of 121
Looking at the South end of the Lester-Garland House from Green's (Nemec's) garden.
9 of 121
Lester-Garland House and Garland Shop
10 of 121
The beginning of the end of Lester-Garland House
11 of 121
The end of Lester-Garland House
12 of 121
The north wall of Lester-Garland House
13 of 121
The Ruins. The rear portion of the roof of Lester-Garland House has collapsed.
14 of 121
The Ruins. A part of the back wall of Lester-Garland House.
15 of 121
The Ruins. Exterior of the South Wall, note the frames surrounding the bricked-up windows.
16 of 121
Ruins - Interior of front entrance showing the main stairs and the interior north wall.
17 of 121
Ruins - The interior north wall showing the two fireplaces.
18 of 121

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Important Notices  
© 2019 All Rights Reserved