Peace River Museum, Archives and Mackenzie Centre
Peace River, Alberta

Gallery Thumbnail Gallery Stories Contact Us Search
 

Peace River, 1780-1914: From Athabasca to the Last Great West

 
The St. Augustine Mission on the Shaftesbury Trail.
37 of 104
The St. Augustine Mission (as seen from the north).
38 of 104
The St. Augustine Mission on Shaftesbury Trail.
39 of 104
Shaftesbury Settlement.
40 of 104
The S.S. St. Charles steamboat on the Peace River.
41 of 104
Henry Fuller "Twelve Foot" Davis.
42 of 104
The headstone for Henry Fuller "Twelve Foot" Davis.
43 of 104
The grave and headstone for Henry Fuller "Twelve Foot" Davis.
44 of 104
The original RNWMP building in Peace River Crossing.
45 of 104
The RNWMP barracks located to the south of Peace River Crossing.
46 of 104
The Revillon Freres buildings at Peace River Crossing during the 1914 flood.
47 of 104
The Revillon Freres warehouse at Peace River Crossing.
48 of 104
The First Ferry at Peace River Crossing.
49 of 104
The ferry crossing the Peace River at Peace River Crossing.
50 of 104
The first Provincial Court session at Peace River Crossing.
51 of 104
The first Anglican church in Peace River Crossing.
52 of 104
An early landmark in Peace River Crossing, the Peace Hotel.
53 of 104
The first telegraph office at Peace River Crossing.
54 of 104

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Important Notices  
© 2020 All Rights Reserved