Battlefield House Museum
Stoney Creek, Ontario

Gallery Thumbnail Gallery Stories Contact Us Search
 

Virtual Battlefield: The Museum and Its Community

 
A ledger account of a workman's wages during the construction of the Battlefield Monument.
55 of 116
A record of payment from the construction of the Battlefield Monument in 1913.
56 of 116
The official brochure for the Queen's Royal Tour.
57 of 116
Stoney Creek's seal for the Official Royal Visit.
58 of 116
Plaque erected by the Archaeological and Historic Sites Board of Ontario.
59 of 116
A plaque dedicated to the contributions of Colonel Harvey during the Battle of Stoney Creek.
60 of 116
Postcard highlighting the three historic sites associated with the Battle of Stoney Creek.
61 of 116
Commemorative plaque presented by the American Legion in 1972.
62 of 116
The base of the Battlefield Monument in 1910, during construction.
63 of 116
View of the front of the Battlefield Monument.
64 of 116
The cover of a commemorative booklet 'The Story of Battlefield House at Stoney Creek'.
65 of 116
The Battlefield Monument, present day.
66 of 116
In 1993, an extensive restoration of the Monument was undertaken.
67 of 116
The official reopening of the Battlefield Monument led by Lieutenant Governor Hal Jackman.
68 of 116
The opening of the monument in Battlefield Park on June 6, 1913.
69 of 116
Cow grazing on the side of the hill below the Battlefield Monument.
70 of 116
Front foyer of the Nash Jackson house.
71 of 116
Anna Catherine Munn Nash, wife of Samuel Nash Jr.
72 of 116

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Important Notices  
© 2019 All Rights Reserved