Battlefield House Museum
Stoney Creek, Ontario

Gallery Thumbnail Gallery Stories Contact Us Search
 

Virtual Battlefield: The Museum and Its Community

 
Samuel Nash Jr.
73 of 116
Leone Nash Jackson as a child
74 of 116
Leone Nash Jackson on her wedding day, standing on the front stairs in her family home.
75 of 116
Catherine Macdonald on her wedding day
76 of 116
The Nash Jackson House, ready to be moved from its original location to Battlefield Park.
77 of 116
The Nash Jackson House at its original location.
78 of 116
Joseph Williamson Nash, father of Leone Nash Jackson, on his wedding day.
79 of 116
A skull uncovered during the archaeological excavation of the Battlefield Cemetery at Smith's Knoll.
80 of 116
The remains unearthed at Smith's Knoll were reinterred during a ceremony.
81 of 116
The stone cairn, built from local stone, at Smith's Knoll, prior to the addition of the lion statue.
82 of 116
The unveiling of the Lion's Monument at Smith's Knoll on August 1, 1910.
83 of 116
A reenactor portraying a Royal Newfoundland Regiment solider guarding a gate.
84 of 116
A postcard of Battlefield House Museum at the turn of the 20th century.
85 of 116
Volunteer Carol Taylor serves Houseguard member Rick Peterson a drink in the Keeping Room.
86 of 116
The corner stone of the Battlefield Monument was laid on May 26, 1910.
87 of 116
A young girl and her creative efforts at the Museum's Gingerbread House Workshop.
88 of 116
Junior Volunteers at Battlefield House Museum.
89 of 116
A volunteer spinning at Battlefield House Museum.
90 of 116

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Important Notices  
© 2019 All Rights Reserved