Restoration of Lester-Garland House

Creator(s): Trinity Museum

The Trinity Community Memories project tells the story of the Lester-Garland House, its reconstruction, between September 30th, 1996 and June 21st, 1997 and the use of the facility since it's opening on June 25th, 1997. Included is a history of the early wooden house from 1738 to 1764 and the building of the first brick house in Newfoundland in the period 1764 to 1766.

Visit the Exhibit: