Messrs Clendinning's Foundry-Moulding Shop


Published on May 4, 1872 in the weekly Canadian Illustrated News, this illustration was made following the expansion work undertaken by the foundry in 1871. This unsigned illustration could be by Eugène Haberer (1837-1921), a craftsman engraver who produced other images of this factory in the same paper.

McCord Museum of Canadian History - Gift of Mr. Charles deVolpi
c. 1872
39 x 27 cm
© McCord Museum

Teachers' Centre Home Page | Find Learning Resources & Lesson Plans