Trinity Museum
Trinity, Newfoundland and Labrador

Gallery Thumbnail Gallery Stories Contact Us Search
 

Restoration of Lester-Garland House

 
The Lester Premises, Trinity. Watercolour at the British Library. By Lt. Col. Skinner, British Army.
19 of 145
Trinity Harbour,from the Historical Atlas of Canada, Vol. 1.
20 of 145
Architectural drawing of the Lester-Garland House renovation
21 of 145
Trinity in the early 1890s.
22 of 145
The lower half of Trinity Harbour, about 1910.
23 of 145
Ryan Brother Premises, Trinity.
24 of 145
Ryan Brothers Premises
25 of 145
Ryan Brothers Premises, Trinity in winter.
26 of 145
Abandoned House and Shop.
27 of 145
Margaurite Ryan. Owned by Ryan Brothers Ltd.
28 of 145
Gerd, owned by Ryan Brothers Ltd. at the Salt Wharf, Trinity, Newfoundland.
29 of 145
Looking at the South end of the Lester-Garland House from Green's (Nemec's) garden.
30 of 145
Lester-Garland House and Garland Shop
31 of 145
The beginning of the end of Lester-Garland House
32 of 145
The end of Lester-Garland House
33 of 145
The north wall of Lester-Garland House
34 of 145
The Ruins. The rear portion of the roof of Lester-Garland House has collapsed.
35 of 145
The Ruins. A part of the back wall of Lester-Garland House.
36 of 145

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Important Notices  
© 2017 All Rights Reserved