Trinity Museum
Trinity, Newfoundland and Labrador

Gallery Thumbnail Gallery Stories Contact Us Search
 

Restoration of Lester-Garland House

 
The Taverner, Lester, Garland, Ryan Plantation at Trinity, NL. Now a Provincial Historic Site
1 of 145
The Lester-Garland House of 1819-20, reconstructed in 1996 - 1997.
2 of 145
Dr. W. Gordon Handcock conducted most of the research concerning the Premises.
3 of 145
'The Harbour Hath Three Arms'
4 of 145
Trinity Harbour.
5 of 145
William Taverner's fishing property in Trinity
6 of 145
"Making Fish"
7 of 145
Memorial Plaque to John Masters in St. James Church, Poole.
8 of 145
Cover page of Benjamin Lester's Diary of 1761 - 1763.
9 of 145
Map of Trinity Harbour by the French Forces which occupied Trinity in July 1762.
10 of 145
Fortifying Admiral's Point
11 of 145
Lester Premises, formerly Taverner's Plantation at Trinity. From an oil painting of c. 1770.
12 of 145
Sketch of Lester Premises based on the painting of 1770.
13 of 145
Post Green House, Poole
14 of 145
Lester's fleet in Trinity Harbour
15 of 145
Portrait of Benjamin Lester
16 of 145
Amy Lester and her husband George Garland.
17 of 145
John Bingley Garland and his brother George Garland Jr.
18 of 145

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Important Notices  
© 2017 All Rights Reserved